Home - Resources - Start a Group
If you'd like to further explore the possibility of leading an Entrusted Group in your church or neighborhood, the following are some "next steps" for you.
- View Table of Contents.
- View a sample DVD lesson (Lesson 10)
- Preview the Workbook (Lesson 10)
- Check our website to see if we have a Leadership Training event coming up! This is by far the best way to get ready to begin your own Entrusted Ministry.
- Present the study to your church’s leadership for approval.
- Develop a team of two to three women who will help facilitate the class at your church.
- Order the DVD set as early as possible. A Leadership Training Manual which will help with all the details of implementing this ministry is included with the DVD set. (If you would like to order a copy of the Leadership Training Manual without ordering the DVDs, click here.)
- Plan your children’s program if you are offering a daytime class.
- Spread the word ahead of time about your upcoming study, using these helpful aids:
Be ready to register women
at least one month in advance.
11. Order your class notebooks
at least two weeks before the first day of class.
(If ordering internationally, allow 4 to 6 weeks to be sure materials arrive in time).
12. Watch God work!
Still have questions? Please feel free to call Joan at 630 883-0862.